The European Mathematical Society
|Home||About Us||Members||Activities||Book Donation||ERCE||Reports|
- 12.06.2015 Report by Michel Jambu on CIMPA activity in South East Asia.
- 10.06.2015 Report on the roundtable discussion at CDC AGM in Oslo. The report includes a presentation by Wandera Ogana, President IMU-CDC.
- 09.04.2015 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Oslo, Norway.
- Leif Abrahamson (on ISP);
- Giulia Di Nunno;
- Herbert Fleischner;
- Nick Gill;
- Gert-Martin Greuel (for zbMath);
- Andreas Griewank;
- Michel Jambu;
- Stefano Luzzato;
- Francesco Pappalardi;
- Marie-Françoise Roy;
- Joana Teles;
- Tsou Sheung Tsun (presentation on CIMPA);
- Bengt Ove Turesson;
- Begoña Vitoriano (a report on Spanish cooperation in the past year);
- Michel Waldschmidt.
- 22.02.2015 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 01.12.2014 Short Report on ICM2014 by Michel Waldschmidt on behalf of EMS-CDC for the EMS Newsletter December 2014, Issue 94 (see p.41).
- 20.08.2014 Resources and report from EMS-CDC activity at ICM2014:
- 26.05.2014 Report for EMS Executive council: .pdf
- 06.05.2014 Report from the Round Table discussion at the CDC AGM: .pdf | .docx
- 10.03.2014 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Berlin, Germany.
- 20.02.2014 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 04.11.2013 Report by Michel Jambu and Michel Waldschmidt on participation in the Second International Conference of Mathematics and its Applications, October 23 - 24, 2013, University of Basrah (Iraq).
- 04.11.2013 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 20.10.2013 Report for the East African School on Applicable Algebraic Geometry, 8th to 26th of July 2013, Bandari College, Mombasa.
- 10.2013 Report from the second African Women Mathematics workshop held at AIMS (South Africa) from 17th to 19th July 2013, and part funded by EMS-CDC. At the workshop, the African Women in Mathematics Association was launched.
- 23.09.2013 Report and speech by Andreas Griewank from the 8th Pan African Congress of Mathematicians, Abuja, Nigeria.
- 21.07.2013 Text for EMS newsletter encouraging authors publishing with Springer to donate their royalties to EMS-CDC.
- 20.04.2013 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Committee of EMS.
- 20.04.2013 Report presented by Giulia Di Nunno to the CDC AGM on Norwegian involvement in mathematics in developing countries.
- 20.04.2013 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Linkoping, Sweden:
- 10.04.2013 Report by Neela Nataraj and Andreas Griewank on the roundtable at ECM6
- 06.04.2013 Presentation of EMS-CDC by Michel Waldschmidt at the EMS meeting of the presidents 2013 hosted by the Danish Mathematical Society in Aarhus: Print version | Screen version
- 10.2012 Summary of our recent activities.
- 10.2012 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 05.07.2012 Report from the Round Table at 6th ECM (Krakow 2012): Role of Mathematics in Emerging Economies
- 14.05.2012 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 15.04.2012 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt on the CDC AGM, Limoges.
- 13.04.2012 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Limoges:
- Individual report from Michel Waldschmidt for 2010/2011
- 14.11.2011 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- Report by Anders Wandahl from the workshop Finding Online Information in Mathematics, held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 8-12 August 2011.
- 26.06.2011 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 04.03.2011 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- Report by Anders Wandahl from the workshop Finding Online Information in Mathematics, held in Addis Ababa and Bamako, October/November 2010
- 01.11.2010 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 11.07.2010 CDC report for the EMS Council Meeting in Sofia
URL of this website: http://ems-cdc.org
Last modified: 1 May 2015