Modern Treatment of Symmetries, Differential Equations and Applications
Modern Treatment of Symmetries, Differential Equations and Applications (Symmetry 2019)
On occasion of the 100th birthday of the Russian mathematician and academician Lev Vasilievich Ovsiannikov (1919-2014), we are organizing an international conference ‘Modern Treatment of Symmetries, Differential Equations and Applications (Symmetry 2019)’ dedicated to his memory.
- Suranaree University of Technology, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
- Durban University of Technology, South Africa
- Lavrentyev Institute of Hydrodynamics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk
To stimulate discussions of new ideas, mathematical methods and applications of group analysis to problems of nonlinear differential equations, difference equations and integro-differential equations in mathematical modeling.
Main Conference Topics:
- Symmetries of differential and equations with nonlocal terms
- Methods of integration of systems of equations
- Symmetries and conservation laws
- Application of group analysis to new mathematical models and nonlinear problems
- Applications of analytical methods to problems in Science and Engineering
- Contributed papers related with the general theory of differential equations are also welcome.