Special ICMAT Meeting "Geometry for the future"
Monday, April 16, 2018 (All day)
This is a meeting in which young geometers working in Madrid show their current research. It is an opportunity to get an updated picture of the Geometry Research in Madrid. It is being held at ICMAT in April 16th 2018.
- 10:30 Giovanni Bazzoni, UCM, Geometry and Rational Homotopy: a tale of two.
- 11:30 Juan Rojo, UCM, Symplectic Resolution of Orbifolds.
- 12:30 Eduardo Fernández, ICMAT, Loops of Legendrians in Contact 3-folds.
- 14:30 Lucia Martín, UCM, Spinorial classification of Spin(7) structures.
- 15:30 Xabi Martínez-Aguinaga, ICMAT, Flexibility for bracket-generating distributions.
- 16:30 Angel González, UCM, Topological Geometric Invariant Theory.
C/ Nicolás Cabrera, nº 13-15 Campus de Cantoblanco, UAM
28049 Madrid MadridSpain
Submitted by Vicente Munoz | 10 / Apr / 2018