International Conference on Differential & Difference Equations and Applications 2017
The main aim of the conference is to promote, encourage, cooperate, and bring together researchers in the fields of differential & difference equations. All areas of differential & difference equations will be represented with special emphasis on applications. It is anticipated that the conference will attract over 200 participants with 8 plenary speakers, 20 main speakers, and 200 lectures. It will be mathematically enriching and socially exciting event.
The previous conferences were held in the cities of Ponta Delgada (Azores, Portugal) in 2011 and Amadora (Portugal) in 2015.
During the ICDDEA 2017 it will held 7 Special Sessions:
- Dynamic equations on Time Scales
- Asymptotic problems for ODEs: qualitative theory and methods
- Nonautonomous dynamical systems
- Concrete nonlinear difference equations and systems
- Oscillation of delay differential and difference equations
- Recent trends on deterministic and stochastic partial differential equations
- Boundary Value Problems for Differential and Difference Equations