Doc-Course IEMath-Gr, IMUS, University of Cádiz and University of Málaga (Spain), "PDE: Analysis, Numerics and Control". April-June 2018
This is an announcement of the post-graduate intensive school Doc-Course IEMath-Gr (http://wpd.ugr.es/~iemath/), IMUS (https://www.imus.us.es/en/), University of Cádiz (http://www.uca.es/?lang=en) and University of Málaga (https://www.uma.es/?set_language=en) on
"Partial Differential Equations: Analysis, Numerics and Control”,
to be held in Cádiz, Granada, Málaga and Sevilla, Spain, from April 2nd to June 8th, 2018. This Doc-Course has been proposed as an activity of IEMath-Gr (the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Granada), IMUS (the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Sevilla) and the Universities of Cádiz and Málaga.
Please, find all related information in http://www.imus.us.es/DOC-COURSE18/en/
There will be 20 grants covering the full cost of transfer to the seats and the accommodation and board at the residences.
- October 27, 2017: deadline for registration.
- November 3, 2017: publication of the provisional list of accepted students.
- November 18, 2017: deadline for the payment of registration fee.
- November 25, 2017: publication of the definitive list of accepted students.
- April 2, 2018: Begining of the Doc-Course. - June 8, 2018: End of the Doc-Course.