10th Workshop "STRUCTURAL DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS: Computational Aspects"
Aim of the workshop is to put together researchers of different areas, in particular Mathematics and Engineering, and give them the opportunity to discuss, in a friendly atmosphere, recent developments in computational and theoretical methods in several fields of Computational Mathematics and Engineering. In particular, the workshop will be focused on numerical and theoretical aspects of the following topics:
- Mathematical models and simulation in Biology, Medicine and Engineering;
- Innovative numerical methods for ODEs and PDEs;
- Continuous and discrete dynamical systems: theory and numerical methods;
- Fractional calculus: theory, applications and numerical methods;
- Optimal control problems.