This page contains the following sections:
You can join the EMS or renew your membership
You can also join the EMS
The current membership dues are
- 24 € for persons belonging to a corporate EMS member society, i.e., a full or associate member on this list
- 36 € for persons belonging to a society with which EMS has a reciprocity agreement
- 48 € for persons not belonging to any EMS corporate member
- 11 € for an introductory fee until two years from completing thesis
- A particular reduced fee of 5€ can be applied for by mathematicians who reside in a developing country from this list established by the EMS Committee for Developing Countries. This form of membership does not give access to the printed version of the Newsletter of the EMS.
- Membership may be granted for free for one year to a PhD student on application to the EMS secretariat. This form of membership does not give access to the printed version of the Newsletter of the EMS.