The Centro di Ricerca Matematica "Ennio De Giorgi" invites applications for 4 two-year junior visiting positions. Appointments will be made for two years, subject to positive evaluation of the research activity carried out during the first year. The deadline for applications is January 21st, 2013. It is mandatory that all documents (including letters of reference) reach the Scuola Normale by e-mail at email@example.com within January 21st, 2013.
Applicants who obtained their PhD within the past 5 years are particularly encouraged to apply. PhD students can also apply provided that they obtain their PhD no later than October 1st 2013.
Each visiting position carries a monthly salary of approximately EUR 2.000 after tax. An additional research allowance will also be available up to EUR 1.000 per year depending on the CRM financial situation. Residual amounts cannot be moved to the following year. Contracts should preferably be started in October 2013. Visitors are expected to be resident and actively participate to the research activities of the Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting all the above criteria, who wish to participate in the selection process, must submit:
- a filled-out and signed application form (English) application form (Italian)
- a photocopy (non-authenticated) of a valid identification document
- a CV containing a detailed description of the studies and professional experience, as well as any other information or experience that the candidate believes may be useful to the evaluation of her/his application,
- any document, qualification, publication that the candidate believes may be useful to the evaluation of her/his application,
- a list of all publications available online (with the details needed to find them online),
- a copy of all relevant publications not available online,
- a list of the aforementioned documents, qualifications, publications, signed.
To submit applications please send all required documents, fully completed and signed, as Pdf files to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and quote in the subject “CRM JUNIOR VISITING POSITIONS 2013-2014”.
For complete reference please check:
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IN ENGLISH