The main goal of the project coordinated by Dr. Krzysztof Kazimierczuk is to extend the theory of signal
processing known as compressed sensing, on the broad range of problems of nuclear magnetic resonance
spectroscopy (NMR). For details check www.cent.uw.edu.pl.
• Ph.D. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
• Knowledge on Compressed Sensing theory
• Practical experience in signal processing
• Basic programming skills (C and MATLAB)
• Open mind and ability to solve interdisciplinary tasks
The application should include:
• Cover letter, describing Candidate motivation
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• PhD certificate
• One or more letters of recommendation from a scientist who is familiar with the Candidate (submitted
directly to email address below)
• Information on scientific publications, scholarships, prizes and awards or other relevant documents
demonstrating the excellence of Candidate
• A list of attended conferences with titles and authors of presentations
The employment as full-time assistant with salary of 4500 PLN (brutto). The initial appointment is one-year
with possibility of renewal for up to four years. The appointment should start in February 2014.
Please apply to: email@example.com
(entitle your email “POSTDOC APPLICATION”).