Organizing Committee invites you to take part in V International scientific conference of students and young scientists "Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Cybernetics" (TAAC-2015) which will be held from 23 to 27 November 2015. It will be based on Cybernetics Faculty of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Kyiv, Ukraine).
The official languages of conference are English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Scope of the conference includes four streams: Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering.
Scientific program of the conference also includes the following lectures:
- Arithmetic Operations in Lattice-based Cryptography — Assistant Professor Sedat Akleylek (Faculty of Engineering, Ondokuz Mayis University, Samsun, Turkey).
Total amount of participants will be defined by Program Committee, which consists of competent lectors and scientists. Selection will be provided by reviewing the works.
The proceedings of the conference will be printed before the conference.
Working meetings of the conference will be hold in the form of reports. The working language of each section will be selected considering wishes of section participants. Reporter chooses the language of his presentation by himself.
The authors of the best works, according to the decision of the program committee will be able to publish the extended version of their articles in one of the following journals:
- The International Scientific-Theoretical Journal "Cybernetics and System Analysis";
- The International Journal "Information Theories and Applications";
- The International Journal "Information Technologies and Knowledge";
- The International Journal "Information Models and Analyses";
- The International Journal "Information Content and Processing";
- The International Journal "Information Security Science";
- The Scientific Journal "Problems in programming";
- The Scientific Journal "Journal of Computational & Applied Mathematics";
See more details at http://taac.org.ua/en/