Mathematics for Signal, Images and Structured Data
it is our pleasure to announce the upcoming one-month program on Mathematics for Signals, Images and Structured Data to be held at CIRM (Marseille), January 25 -February 26, 2021.
The program will consist in a research school on
- Mathematics, signal processing and learning (January 25 - 29, 2021)
and four conferences on
- Harmonic analysis, multiscale representations and applications to large-scale data, modeling and numerical simulations (1 - 5 February 2021)
- Statistical analysis of images and their derived objects (February 8 - 12, 2021)
- Mathematics for audio and music signal processing (February 15 - 19, 2021)
- (Bio-)medical imaging, neuro-imaging and related signals (February 22 - 26, 2021)
More information is available on the web site of the program, updated on a regular basis: https://conferences.cirm-math.fr/2331.html
If you are interested in receiving updates concerning the program (including updated schedule, call for participation, call for submission, opening of registration,…), please register to the dedicated mailing list email@example.com, by clicking on “subscribe” (left menu) on the web site https://listes.math.cnrs.fr/wws/info/cirm2021
We look forward to seeing you in 2021 !
The Signal-Image team at I2M (Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille).