4th Alterman Conference on Computational & Geometric Algebra, and Workshop on Kahler Calculus (Special sessions on Clifford Algebra, Operator Algebra & Non-Linear algebraic Structures) 08th to 13thth July 2019 at MIT, Manipal
In 2016, the first edition of the Alterman Conference was held at the Transilvania University of Brasov (Romania), while the 2017 Alterman Summer School was held at the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy in Sofia (Bulgaria), and the third edition of the Alterman conference was held at Politecnico di Milano University, Italy. The 4th Alterman Conference will take place at Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) (Deemed to be University) organized by the Department of Mathematics, MIT, Manipal. The conference is partially sponsored by Eric Alterman.
The main objectives of the 2019 Alterman Conference-cum-workshop are:
- To discuss new ideas, share results and identify new trends in Computational aspects of algebra, Geometric Algebra. Dissemination of recent research papers on these topics are planned. The conference component will also have talks on computational aspects of algebra.
- To facilitate early researchers a workshop is planned. The workshop will focus on Kähler Calculus with special sessions on Clifford Algebra, Operator Algebra, and Non-Linear Algebraic Structures.
Past Alterman Conferences:
- 2016 Alterman Conference, August 2016 Romania.
- 2017 Alterman Conference, July 2017 Bulgaria.
- 2018 Alterman Conference, July 2018 Italy.
Past Conferences organized by Department of Mathematics, MIT Manipal:
- National Workshop: Computer Applications based on Modern Algebra, Jan 2013 held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India (sponsored by NBHM, DST, DRDO, CSIR and INFOSYS).
- 24th International Conference on Nearrrings, Nearfields and Related Topics, July 2015, held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India (sponsored by DST, DRDO, ISRO and KSTA).
- 2nd National Workshop-cum-Conference: Computer Applications based on Modern Algebra, July 2017, held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India (sponsored by DST, NBHM, INSA, CSIR, and ISRO).