Conference on complex analysis and geometry (AMAZER)
We are organizing a conference on COMPLEX ANALYSIS AND GEOMETRY (AMAZER) at the Institute of Mathematics of Toulouse from 8th to 12th June 2020.
This will be the closing conference of the ANR Project GRACK and it will also be the occasion to celebrate Professor Ahmed Zeriahi's retirement.
Here is a preliminary list of speakers:
• Robert Berman (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
• Sébastien Boucksom (Ecole Polytechnique, France)
• Tristan Collins (MIT, USA)
• Dan Coman (Syracuse University, USA)
• Tamás Darvas (University of Maryland, USA)
• Jean-Pierre Demailly (Institut Fourier, France)
• Eleonora Di Nezza (IMJ-PRG, France)
• Sławomir Dinew (Jagiellonian University, Poland)
• Simone Diverio (La Sapienza University, Italy)
• Pham Hiep (Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology)
• Mattias Jonsson (University of Michigan, USA - tbc)
• Christer Kiselman (Uppsala University, Sweden)
• Blaine Lawson (Stony Brook University, USA)
• Eveline Legendre (IMT, France)
• Shin-ichi Matsumura (Tohoku University, Japan)
• Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà (Barcelona University, Spain)
• Mihai Păun (Bayreuth University, Germany)
• Christina Tønnesen-Friedman (Union College, USA)
• Tat-Dat Tô (ENAC, France)
• Valentino Tosatti (Northwestern University, USA)
• David Witt-Nyström (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
• Elisabeth Wulcan (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
More information are available on the website of the conference
where you can pre-register for the conference.
The deadline is until THE END OF JANUARY 2020. Limited financial supports are available for Ph.D. students and Postdocs who are strongly encouraged to apply.
We kindly ask you to circulate the announcement among your colleagues and your usual mailing lists. We look forward to seeing you in Toulouse.
With best regards,
O.Alehyane, V.Guedj, H.Guenancia, M.Klughertz, H.C.Lu.