The Conference is organized in the following sections:
1. Geometrical structures on manifolds.
2. Geometry of differential equations and Monge-Ampere equations.
3. Differential invariants and group methods.
4. Geometrical methods in mathematical physics.
5. Quantum geometry and quantization of DEs.
6. Topological aspects of differential geometry.
7. Geometrical control theory.
8. Geometry in the large.
International Scientific Committee:
D. Alekseevsky (UK), V. Diskant (Ukraine), L. Evtushik (Russia), A. Fomenko (Russia), V. Fomenko (Russia), Yu. Gandel (Ukraine), V. V. Goldberg (USA), N. Ibragimov (Sweden), Y. Khruslov (Ukraine), V. Kirichenko (Russia), N. Konovenko (Ukraine) — secretary, I. Krasil’shchik (Russia), A. Kushner (Russia), V. Kuzakon (Ukraine), S. Leiko (Ukraine), V. Lychagin (Norway) — chairman, O. Manturov (Russia), O. Mashkov (Ukraine), A. Milka (Ukraine), A. Prishlyak, (Ukraine), M. Rahula (Estonia), C. Roger, (France), V. Rubtsov (France), V. Sharko (Ukraine), E. Straume (Norway), M. Strikha (Ukraine), M. Zarichnyi (Ukraine).