S.Co.2009 - Complex data modeling and computationally intensive methods for estimation and prediction
S.Co. 2009 follows the S.Co. conferences held in Venice (1999), Brixen (2001), Treviso (2003), Brixen (2005) and Venice (2007).
The aim of the S.Co. conferences is to provide a forum for the discussion of new developments and applications of statistical models and computational methods for complex and high dimensional data.
S.Co. 2009 will consist of invited lectures, organized and contributed sessions and poster presentations.
A non exhaustive list of the subject areas covered in the conference includes:
- Dynamic models: computational methods and applications;
- Computational methods and Bayesian statistics;
- Design and analysis of complex surveys;
- Statistical methods in machine learning;
- Functional data analysis;
- Methods for multidimensional analysis of complex data;
- Time series and spatial modeling;
- Statistical methods for technology;
- Likelihood inference in complex models.