This thematic month – five weeks of conferences and courses– focuses on complex and riemannian geometry.
* Week 1 : Komplex Analysis Winterschool/Workshop & Applications
* Week 2 : Extremal metrics : evolution equations and stability
* Week 3 : Analytic aspects of complex algebraic geometry
* Week 4 : Non kählerian aspects of complex geometry
* Week 5 : Geometric flows in finite or infinite dimension
In order to encourage PhD students, Postdocs and young researchers to participate in these events, we have special fundings for those who would like to attend several weeks of conferences. If you are interested in participating or wish to have more information, contact us using the link above