Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 8:00pm to Friday, March 5, 2010 - 7:59pm
The session consists of five weeks, from February 1st to March 6th. Each week is devoted to a specific theme. We have tried to order these themes so that participants can not only attend the week they might be considered specialists of, but also a consecutive week (or more), where they are merely amateur.
* 01-02 to 05-02 : Lattice Algorithmics
* 08-02 to 12-02 : Dynamics and Computation
* 15-02 to 19-02 : Multi-dimensional Subshifts and Tilings
* 22-02 to 26-02 : Sage Days (mathematical software)
* 01-03 to 05-03 : Topological Methods for the Study of Discrete Structures
CIRM, Marseille, France