The study of structured matrices is an interdisciplinary field that places itself at a crossroads between symbolic computation (uni- and multivariate polynomial computation, matrix polynomials), numerical linear algebra (solution of linear systems, classical and generalized eigenvalue problems, functions of matrices), and more generally all applications that involve structured problems.
The workshop will provide an opportunity for researchers from several fields to present their results, exchange ideas, develop and improve collaborations.
- Matias R. Bender (LIP6 - Sorbonne Universites, Inria, CNRS),
- Claude-Pierre Jeannerod (Inria, ENS Lyon),
- Ana C. Matos (Laboratoire Paul Painleve, Universite des Sciences et Technologies de Lille),
- Jean-Claude Yakoubsohn (IMT, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse),
- Fatmanur Yildirim (Inria Sophia Antipolis Mediterranee).
Deadlines: April 21 for abstract submission, May 5 for registration.
For additional information, please write to email@example.com