3rd International Conference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science and Technology
CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS/ WORKSHOP
General Information: M3HPCST-2020 invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the conference. The aim is to provide researchers in focused areas the opportunity to present and discuss their work, as well as to offer a forum for interaction among a broader community of researchers related to the main topics of M3HPCST-2020. The papers will be required to meet the same standards as the main conference papers and will be published in the conference proceedings, available on the Springer web page. The organizers of the workshop are encouraged to make a plan for post-conference special issues in some high-quality international journals.
Proposal submission: Please send the WS/SS proposals (in PDF format) to Dr. Vinai K. Singh (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) by May 10, 2019 with the following information:
- Title and acronym of the WS/SS
- General description of the WS/SS
- Objectives, scope, and topics of the SS/WS
- Names, contacts, and short profiles of the organizers
(optional) Plan for a post-conference special issue
- Journal name
- Contact of the guest editors
General rules for the organizers: The organizers will be responsible for the advertisement and promotion of the workshop and the conference. The organizers and chairs of the workshop shall have full control on the call for papers, forming of program committees, review and selection of papers as well as planning the workshop program. Once accepted, the paper will be included into the Springer conference proceedings published by Springer International Publishing AG Switzerland At least one of the authors of any accepted paper is requested to register the paper at the conference. One complimentary registration will be given to the leading chair of each workshop with more than 15 registered paper.
WS/SS Proposal: May 31,219
WS/SS Notification: Within two weeks after receiving a proposal
Submission of papers: August 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance: October 15, 2019
Camera-ready papers: November 30, 2019
Early-bird registration October 31 2019
Conference January 9-11, 2020
Please contact Dr. Vinai K. Singh at email@example.com for more details.
M3HPCST-2020 RESEARCH AWARD
Young Researcher Prize
The Springer Young Researcher Prize for the best M3HPCST-2020 presentation made by a young scientist will be awarded. The Prize consists of 10000 Indian currency and a certificate.The following rules will be applied:
- Submission deadline for applications is November 21, 2019 to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “M3HPCST-2020 Young Researcher Prize”.
- Applicants must be not older than 30 years on January 8, 2020 (i.e., born after January 8, 1990).
- Applicants should submit full papers to be considered for the Prize. Only authors of papers accepted for the Conference Proceedings (after their regular peer-reviewing) will participate in the competition.
- Applications are initially evaluated by theM3HPCST-2020 Scientific Committee based on the relevance of the research, its impact, novelty, and the quality of the presentation. The final decision on awarding the Prize will be made after presentations at the Conference.
- The Prize will be awarded during the closing ceremony of M3HPCST-2020.
- A detailed CV of the applicant must be included in the application, with a copy of an ID card or passport.
- Taxes on the Prize amount should be paid if required.
- Applicants must ensure they have submitted all the documents required to be eligible for the award and to participate at the Conference as a speaker. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Members of the Scientific and Organizing Committees are excluded from the competition.
3rd International Conference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High-Performance Computing in Science & Technology (M3HPCST-2020) is a premier international conference on topics at the confluence of high performance and large scale computing systems, their use in modeling and simulation, their design, performance and use, and their impact, and related issues.
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Mathematically modeling the future Internet and developing future Internet security technology
- Mathematical Models and Information-Intelligent Systems on Transport
- Computational Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Optimization
- Numerical Methods for Solving Nonlinear Problems
- Mathematical Models for Computer Science
- From clusters to the solid state – when mathematics meets chemistry
- Hypercomplex methods in mathematical and Applied Sciences
- Fixed Point Theory in various abstract spaces and related applications
- Industrial Mathematics
- Computational methods for fluid flow
- New Trends on Boundary Value Problems
- Estimation and control for stochastic systems: theory and applications
- Numerical Methods in Mathematics and Mechanics
- Machine Learning Techniques in Bioinformatics
- Homogenization of Partial Differential Equations. Micromechanics. Elasticity and conductivity of composite materials
- Mathematical modelling of Man-made Natural disasters: forest fire & environmental pollution
- Rank structured matrices: recent developments and new perspectives
- Dynamics and stability of nonlinear wave patterns
- Numerical Linear Algebra Methods for Large Scale Scientific Computing
- Contemporary Approaches In Multivariate Representations And Approximation Methods For Discrete And Conttinuous Mathematical Objects
- Le Symmetry Analysis and Conservation Laws for Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications
- Statistical Modeling and Applications
- Complex Networks
- Processing, modelling, and describing time series
- Data mining and engineering
- Metaheuristics in science and engineering
- Linear Algebra, Matrix Analysis and Applications
- Iterative methods for linear and nonlinear systems in large scale scientific computing
- Uncertainty Quantification and Mathematical Modelling
- Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Geophysical Flows