Complex and Harmonic Analysis 2009
At the Department of Mathematics of the University of Crete we are organizing a small meeting in the broad areas of Complex and Harmonic Analysis.
The meeting will take place in the village of Archanes (Αρχάνες) 15km southeast of the city of Iraklio (Ηράκλειο), on the island of Crete, Greece, from 3-5 September 2009.
We are hoping that a similar meeting will be taking place every two years alternatingly in Greece and Spain.
* Invited Speakers
1. Dimitris Betsakos, Univ. of Thessaloniki
2. Oscar Blasco, Univ. de Valencia
3. Joaquim Bruna, Univ. Autonoma de Barcelona
4. Daniel Girela, Univ. de Malaga
5. Antonios Melas, Univ. of Athens
6. Vassilis Nestoridis, Univ. of Athens
7. Artur Nicolau*, Univ. Autonoma de Barcelona
8. Aristomenis Siskakis, Univ. of Thessaloniki
9. Dragan Vukotic. Univ. Autonoma de Madrid
* Contributed Talks
Beyond the invited speakers there will be some shorter contributed talks.
There will be some support for junior participants.
*: To be confirmed