Funding and Sponsorship
The EMS is working hard to secure that more European funds are being spent for research and education in mathematical sciences. Two aspects are important:
- To have programs that cater to research and educations in mathematical sciences.
- To have mathematicians present in panels where funding is decided.
- Horizon 2020
- ERC: European Research Council
- Marie Sklowdowska-Curie Fellowships
- European Science Foundation
The EMS asks its members and its friends for donations. Donations can be made online and given to:
- support the initiatives and programs of the society itself (e.g. training activities, grants for young people to participate in scientific activities, etc.)
- support the work of the EMS Committee for Developing Countries
The EMS is pleased to show its gratitude to its donors.