Assistant Professor Position(Graduate School of Mathematics)
Two tenure-track assistant professorships.
(Candidates are expected to give courses in Japanese or English, and requested to do in Japanese after 3 years).
Period of Appointment:5 years
(The candidate hired will be reviewed for tenure in accordance with the tenure-track regulation of Nagoya University after 4 years).
Date of Appointment:
As soon as possible after October 1, 2020.
Application Materials: Consolidate the following items (1-6)into a single PDF ﬁle (up to 10MB) and submit it at the
1. Curriculum Vitae.
2. List of publications, selected talks, grants, etc.
3. Brief description of selected publications (attach reprints or copies)
4. Research statement
5. Teaching statement
6. List of of three references (name, aﬃliation and e-mail address) and reference letters(can be submitted directly to Contact e-mail address, and not mandatory if the reference is in Japan)
How to apply: Please consult the website
Contact: Inquiries should be addressed to
astp-search-2020-query (at) math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
1. For the tenure track regulations of Nagoya University,please refer to The tenure-track regulations of Nagoya
University [in Japanese]
2. Nagoya University promotes equal employment opportunity for female researchers.
Please refer to Positive Action for Increasing Female Faculty Numbers
3. Candidates who are awarded the doctorate in the last ﬁve years will be preferred.
4. The application material will be disposed in an appropriate
way after the screening process is over.