IC2020_02_Postdoctoral Fellowship in Quantum Many-Body Problems
Mathematics of Quantum Many-Body Problems
• Promising young researchers.
• Applicants must have their PhD completed before the contract starts.
• PhD degree preferable in Mathematical Physics.
Skills and track-record:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present research ideas to researchers with different background (e.g., mathematicians and physicists).
• Ability to clearly present and publish research outcomes in spoken (talks) and written (papers) form.
• Good command of verbal and written English.
• Programming in LaTeX.
• Ability to write research projects and obtain research grants
• Ability to organize scientific events (workshops, seminars, etc.).
The preferred candidate will have:
• Research experience and interest in mathematical studies of quantum many-body problems.
• Knowledge of functional and convex analysis, operator algebra, quantum statistical mechanics.
• Ability to develop new research lines.