As Lecturer in Statistics you will strengthen the reputation, culture & ambitions of the department and wider institution by:
· Undertaking a self-directed programme of research and scholarship at a level commensurate with the current international standards of excellence within the department;
· Demonstrating a proven ability or potential for achieving research excellence;
· Promoting the reputation of the research group through scientific meetings, scholarship, and other externally-facing activities;
· Delivering an excellent student experience though innovative teaching and assessment methods for both undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes;
· Providing supervision to Postgraduate Research Students;
· Enthusiastically contributing to academic management, and support the administration and organisation of the department to further its education, research activities and ambitions.