Post-doc or PhD-candidate in discrete mathematics and mathematical biology
Requirements for the position:
- PhD or very good Master/Diploma in Mathematics, Physics, or similar.
- Interest in mathematical biology and enthusiasm to work closely with systems biologists.
- Background (post-doc) or interest (PhD candidate) in discrete mathematics, commutative algebra, Gröbner bases, etc.
- Full-time E13 Position
- The position is in collaboration with the Center for Dynamical Systems in Magdeburg. There will be regular meetings with systems biologists.
- There is no teaching obligation.
- You can obtain a PhD in Mathematics from OvGU Magdeburg.
For further information about the position, please contact Thomas Kahle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: