Post doctoral position Mathematics, Univ. Paris Sud
Applications are invited for a CNRS postdoc position in mathematics at Orsay funded by the ERC grant IPFLOW.
The subject of the ERC project is Inverse Problems and the analytic study of flows (Anosov flows, Axiom A flows, geodesic flows etc).
We search for candidates with a strong research potential and preferably to candidates who already have some experience working on one of the following topics:
* Microlocal and geometric analysis
* Geometric inverse problems and analytic inverse problems
* Analytic methods in dynamical systems
* Quantum resonances and Ruelle Resonances
The postdoctoral researcher will be part of Laboratoire de Mathematique d'Orsay (Université Paris-Sud) and will have access to funding for travel and visitors.
The position does not involve a teaching load.
The candidate must have completed his PhD by August 2019.
Applications should be submitted by June 20th 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org by email, they should provide:
* list of publications,
* research statement describing both past research and future research plans (max. 5 pages),
* 2 letters of recommendation (sent directly to me by the reference).