Postdoc in Number Theory/Arithmetic Geometry
The University of Luxembourg is looking for
1 post-doc in Mathematics (Number Theory, Arithmetic Geometry) (M/F)
24 months fixed-term contract (possible extension up to 5 years), 40 hours/week. Starting 1 March 2016, or later. Employee status
- Research in Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory or Computer Algebra.
- Teaching activity of 2-4 hours per week.
- Active participation in and support of the organization of the activities of the research group.
- PhD (not dating back more than 7 years) of high quality.
- Research experience in Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory, Computer Algebra or a related field.
- Very good written and oral skills in English.
- Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.
- Outstanding research conditions in an international and inspiring environment.
- Possibility to become a member of a young team of dedicated researchers.
- A competitive salary.
Candidates should submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Two reference letters
- Copies of diplomas
Please apply online until 31 January 2016 by following this link.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information please contact:
Prof. Dr. Gabor Wiese (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel: +352 46 66 44 5760