- Carry out research in the field of cybersecurity and participate in applied research projects in this field.
- Carry out cybersecurity initiatives in BCAM.
- Collaborate with the Basque CyberSecurity Centre (BCSC).
- The gross annual salary of the Postdoctoral Fellowship will be 28.000 - 32.000€. It will then be on your own responsibility to make your yearly income declaration at the Bizkaia Treasury Agency.
- There is a moving allowance for those researchers that come from a research institution outside the Basque Country from EUR 1.000 to EUR 2.000 gross.
- Free access to the Public Health System in Spain is provided to all employees.
- Applicants must have their PhD completed before the contract starts. PhD degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong background in Mathematics.