Research positions at the Department of Mathematics, University of Hradec Králové (1-2 years)
The Department of Mathematics in the University of Hradec Králové
invites applications for 1 postdoc research position.
12 months fixed-term contract, 40 hours/week. Starting 1st January 2020.
The position will be integrated into the Junior project funded by Czech Science Foundation (GAČR).
Applications will be considered in the following areas:
- Differential geometry, Global analysis
- G-structures and Einstein metrics
- Supergravity theories and string theories
- Research in Differential Geometry, Global Analysis or related areas
- Active participation in and support of the organization of the activities of the research group
- PhD of high quality
- Research experience in Differential Geometry, Mathematical Physics, Global Analysis
- Very good written and oral skills in English
- Possibility to become a member of a young team of dedicated researchers
- Competitive salary
- Additional travel funds
- Possible prolongation of the position (up to one year).
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of diplomas
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- 1 or 2 letters of recommendation
The candidates must not be older than 36 years old and hold a PhD. They should submit a letter of application accompanied by a CV and a list of publications to Ioannis Chrysikos (email@example.com) not later than September 30, 2019.
Also, 1 or 2 letters of recommendation should be arranged to be mailed directly
to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30, 2019.
The successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible but not later than October 10, 2019.