Research positions at the Department of Mathematics, University of Hradec Králové (1-3 years)
invites applications for 2 postdoc research positions.
12 months fixed-term contract, 40 hours/week. Starting April or May 2019.
The position will be integrated into the Junior project funded by Czech Science Foundation (GAČR).
Applications will be considered in the following areas:
- Differential geometry, Global analysis
- G-structures and Einstein metrics
- Supergravity theories and string theories
- Research in Differential Geometry, Global Analysis or related areas.
- Active participation in and support of the organization of the activities of the research group.
- PhD of high quality.
- Research experience in Differential Geometry, Mathematical Physics, Global Analysis.
- Very good written and oral skills in English.
- Possibility to become a member of a young team of dedicated researchers.
- Competative salary.
- Additional travel funds.
- Possible prolongation of the position (up to two years).
- Letter of motivation.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Copies of diplomas.
- 1 or 2 letters of recommendation.
The candidates must not be older than 36 years old and hold a PhD. They should submit a letter of application accompanied by a CV and a list of publications to Ioannis Chrysikos (email@example.com) not later than March 20, 2019.
Also, 1 or 2 letters of recommendation should be arranged to be mailed directly
to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 20, 2019.
The successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible but not later than March 30, 2019.