Abel Symposium 2020
The Abel committee hosts an Abel Symposium in connection with the Abel committee meeting. The symposium in 2020 will take place on the 12th of January at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 9:40-10:00 Opening Remarks by Hans Petter Graver, President of the Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
- 10:00-11:00 Christopher Hacon (University of Utah)
- 11:30-12:30 Ulrike Tillman (Oxford University)
- 14:30-15:30 Claire Voison (Collège de France)
- 16:00-17:00 Francois Labourie (Université Côte d'Azur)
The winner of the Abel Prize 2020 will be announced on the 18th of March at 11 GMT (12 noon in Oslo, Norway).